CHOVELY

Sunday, July 20, 2014

CRAZY CRABS at OASIS SQUARE, ARA DAMANSARA

I wanted to eat crabs and I heard there is new casual crab restaurant
at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara.
 
Finally we found the place!
 
Can you see the sign board behind of me?
 

 
After we park the car my step was faster and faster~~~
 
 
 
 
 
[rm 79]
 
 
 
 
 
We went there about 6pm so there was still a lot of seat.
However it starts to be crowed from 7-7:30pm.
 
So I recommand to go early :)


 
 
We sat ouside table so we could enjoy the big fountain outside of restaurant.
 
 


 
 
This is a menu in Japanese... lol
 
They thought we are Japanese, and we asked them to change to English menu.
 







 
My hubby looked at me so lovely...hahaha! (sorry!)




 
I was so thirsty ~~
 
Hubby, Cheers! hehe..





 
 








We ordered butter milk crab 1.5kg [rm 120] (minimum 1.5kg order)
 
 
 
I like this spcy Lala [rm 20] ~~** yammmy!
 
   
 
 
 
 
WOW! How generous table is!
 






 
 
Somemore we ordered Hor Fan [rm 18] .. keke...
 
I like this noodle!



 
 
 
Yes! We can not miss bread when we have crabs!
 
The bread dip to crab source..... is wonderful taste!




 
 
Finally.... We finished our dinner!!
Haha !! Is it too clean? lol 

















After eat we walked around oasis square..
 
It was beautiful night view with lighting & fountain.




 
 
Crazy Crab right here!!! :)
 
Full seat and people were waiting outside. 









My new pants from corshacomo. Do you like it? hehe..
 

U can order from

 
 
 
Crazy Crabs
Address: Lot R02, Central Piazza (opposite Royal Flush)
Oasis Square, Ara Damansara,
No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7A,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7859 8802
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Chovely, me being a Malaysian haven't been to this place before. Thanks for sharing and all this yummylicious pictures made me salivating already. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi teatae8 :) thanks! you should go there one day! I think you will like it too. hehe-*

      Delete